Marks Review policy
KPA takes the marking of exams very seriously and therefore errors in the calculation of exam results are rare. However, if you have failed an exam and believe that this result is not correct, you may request for your script to be reviewed.
The review includes:
- Checking that no errors or omissions were made during the marking process.
- Checking that the marks have been awarded correctly.
Applying for a review
- You can apply up to ten working days from the results release date.
- Please note that applying for your script to be reviewed will cost £50.
- The outcome of the marks review will be shared with you 15 working days from receipt of payment.
(Please note scripts falling within a 5 mark discrepancy of a grade boundary are remarked automatically prior to its result being released.)