We develop strong relationships with our approved centres to ensure they deliver KPA professional qualifications and assessments in line with Ofqual regulations and our high quality standards, helping to unlock candidates' potential and level up their career.
Become a KPA recognised centre and work with us to set your learners up for success.
- Clear approval process Straightforward approval process with guidance from our responsive support team on how to meet our requirements.
- Continued quality assurance Annual reapproval ensures qualifications and assessments are consistently delivered to the highest standard, in line with Ofqual and KPA requirements.
- User-friendly systems A seamless digital testing platform for smooth-running exams and a dedicated self-service portal to access information documents and centre results.
How to become a KPA approved centre
To become an approved KPA centre, you must complete an approval process to evidence your suitability to deliver KPA qualifications and assessments. This process covers three types of centre recognition:
- A training centre delivering a KPA qualification where the assessment is administered by KPA
- A training centre delivering a KPA qualification where the assessment is administered internally by the centre
- A test centre looking to deliver KPA exams only
The requirements for approval are clearly set out in our centre approval guide, and our dedicated team will be on hand to offer guidance every step of the way.
Contact us to get started or learn more below.
Why choose KPA?
Centres that partner with us enjoy the benefit of delivering Ofqual regulated, professional qualifications to their learners, along with the expertise and support of our experienced team. Additional benefits include:
- An efficient digital testing platform to offer assessments remotely and at test centres
- Clear and competitive fees
- A dedicated user portal to access centre and candidate information, including results
- Continued quality assurance to help you sustain high standards of delivery
- Priority updates on new qualifications and industry regulations
What are the criteria for approval?
KPA centre approval is granted when a centre successfully demonstrates its ability to deliver KPA qualifications and/or assessments effectively. We assess your potential to comply with KPA requirements across each of the areas listed below. You will be asked to show evidence of compliance.
What is acceptable evidence?
- Governance – how effectively your centre is managed
- Resources – the health of your practical resources, for example, staff and IT systems
- Candidate support and experience – your consideration of candidate needs
- Assessment and delivery arrangements – the reliability of your assessment arrangements
- External assessment arrangements – the integrity of your examination materials, process and delivery
- Quality assurance arrangements – how effectively you maintain high standards of delivery
What our centres say
KPA is proud to work with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) to endorse the KPA CIPP qualification Diploma in Pension Administration.
Are you interested in becoming a KPA approved centre?
The three simple steps to gain approval are shown below. Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the process. Get in touch and you’ll be one step closer to offering your candidates better choices. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 1 Contact us to request an application form A member of our team will get in touch to discuss your requirements, inform you of next steps and send out a centre approval application form for you to complete.
- 2 Complete and return your application Once your application is completed and returned, we’ll be in touch to request any additional information we might need and to arrange a centre visit.
- 3 We review your application and visit your centre We will visit your centre to see first-hand how you can effectively deliver KPA qualifications to your candidates. Once all our requirements are met, we’ll sort out all the paperwork and welcome you to the team.